Monday, January 18, 2010

ERASE THE PAST.

So we've clearly been a little bit hung up on Fear of Tigers as of late, but can you blame us? That Mille remix is straight BANANAS, his Cossus Snufsigalonica album is the shit, and now he's hit us with this totally rad video for Cossus standout "I Can Make The Pain Disappear" that we can't take our eyes off of. We already posted the track a few weeks back, but it's good enough to have another dance with, and the video (above) is 1000% worth your time. Three Ninjas 4 life y'all.

MP3: "I Can Make The Pain Disappear" - Fear of Tigers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fear of Tigers facebook page says this as a fan video. Not an officially video, right?

Anonymous said...

my childhood just flashed before my eyes...

Neon Gold said...

if it's an official video it costs them mad licensing money, but if it's an unofficial fan video its alllll good. thats called How You Play The Game.

Nicky said...

wow what an amazing journey through 3 ninjas. love it

Carl said...

<3 3 Ninjas.

Anonymous said...

Does this sample that Robin Thicke song?

JeffreyGeoffrey said...

great track -- thx for posting