Monday, October 18, 2010

NEON GOLD + CANTORA PRESENT: CMJANE

CMJ is upon us once again, so to get things started we've teamed up with our good friends at Cantora Records - the fine people who first brought you MGMT, Emil & Friends and Francis & The Lights - to bring you CMJane, a big CMJ launch event going down TONIGHT at The Jane Hotel. Business starts at 10:30pm with good friends, cheap drink specials and the NYC's finest The Knocks spinning tunes all night long. Come one, come all - it's absolutely free and all you need to get in is a government-issued ID proving your 21 or older. Go HERE to RSVP and Facebook and get all other pertinent details for the event, hope to see some friendly faces out tonight!

2 comments:

emmieshouse said...

this might be my favorite NG poster yet

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.